ID Card Printers and Systems
- ID card printers print and personalize plastic cards using different techniques.
- They can be single sided or double sided printers, having varying printing speed and security levels.
- They can print membership cards, identity cards, employee badges, student ID cards, access badges, driving licenses, banking cards, transportation passes, loyalty programs, visitor badges, voting cards, and health cards.
- Used in offices, business organizations, and entertainment venues.
- A Single Sided printer that is specifically built for professionals to print Secure ID cards.
- Print Capability: Color and Monochrome.
- Printer Speed: 116 cards per hour (standard Color).
- Networking: USB interface and Ethernet for Networking.
- Output Card Hopper Capacity: 70 cards.
- Accepted Card Thickness: 20 mil to 50 mil.
- Printer Ribbon Yield: YMCKO yields 300 prints.
- An Advanced printer that prints Highly Secure Laminated ID cards using Reverse Transfer Print Technology.
- Print Capability: Color.
- Printer Speed: 80 cards per hour (YMCK).
- Networking: USB interface and Ethernet for Netowrking.
- Output Card Hopper Capacity: 100 cards.
- Accepted Card Thickness: 10 mil to 40 mil.
- Printer Ribbon Yield: YMCK yields 1000 prints.